It was sponsored by some dog walking business, I believe, and it mostly consisted of them taking photos. That was fine, we waited just a few minutes, had Bailey's photo taken (without us) and then we sat outside and had a beer. A fine way to celebrate.
Bailey and I did our normal morning and evening walks as well. I would have posted this on Wednesday, but we have not yet received the photos from the event organizer. They may have misread my email address or they just haven't sent them yet. If they arrive later, I'll append them to this post.
Bailey on top of the hill at the dog park.
Bunny spotting
The rabbits are never far from their safe zone.
This is the bar/restaurant near the Citadel where they held the World Dog Day event.
She's always happy with me.
Touching is very important to her.
Ok, this was a post about World Dog Day, but I saw swans on the Deule canal. I've never seen them within the city, only of portions of the canal that are more away from town. I saw them in the same area two days in a row and I hope that will continue.
Swans swimming through duckweed, taken from a bridge over the canal.
This one was chasing away a coot that was swimming too close.
One of the flower beds at the entrance of the Citadel. These have filled in nicely this summer.

No comments:
Post a Comment