Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Water weary

We've been very lucky in terms of weather compared to so many who were devasted by this hurricane, but I'll bitch for just a moment and say that I'm sick of this rain. We had 4.5" just in the past couple of days after I emptied the rain gauge this past weekend. We've got fewer dogs than usual, however, due to the impending trip, so it hasn't been terrible, but we are sick of being stuck inside and when I say "we" I mostly mean me and Bailey. Finally, late Tuesday afternoon the drizzle seemed to stop and Bailey and I went up to the park for three miles. It wasn't a particularly interesting walk, but that really didn't matter, we were moving.

In puppy news, eyes are opening! Weights were mostly flat or even off a bit today, but that's probably an accuracy issue with either yesterday's weigh in or today's. They are plump and seem content, as does Marvel. They will be moving to another foster home on Saturday because I thought it was a bit much to expect of our house sitter, but I do intend to get them back after we return. I don't think the new foster home will put up a fight about that, but we will see. 









Wakanda

Thor

Rogue

Storm

Elektra



Marvel finishing off her fourth meal of the day, dog food with yogurt.





No comments: