Sunday, May 5, 2024

Rainy days

A rainy weekend is not one I'd ever wish for even if we needed it. We got two days with more mist and drizzle than actual rain, but somehow it added up to almost an inch on the rain gauge. I had most of my planting done so the timing wasn't awful and we had some errands to run on Saturday anyway. On Sunday I went out walking regardless. There's only so much sitting around indoors I can stand this time of year.

Della snuggling in bed as I attempted to nap on Saturday:






Bailey and Ford playing in the kitchen on a rainy day:







Elvis and Paisley sharing a bed in the office:




Bailey and Ford on a walk:








Della and Elvis on a walk:








I walked Odie by himself. I wasn't sure how he would be on a leash and I didn't want to risk trying to handle a difficult Dane plus another dog. We had a few issues in the beginning but worked it out early on and had a nice walk. Each of the walks was two miles so I got in six miles for the day, which I badly needed.







That's enough rain, I'm ready for some sunshine.

No comments: