Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lassie comes home


I met my doggie dealer again today down at Natural Bridge. Linda brings me such nice dogs that I rarely, if ever, turn her down. This one is a collie, which I have never had, and it's every bit as nice as she said.

"Precious" is her rather unfortunate name. I'd change it, but I don't think I'll have her for very long. She was given up by a woman who fell on bad times and had to move in with a relative where her dog was not welcome.


She's small for a collie perhaps, but definitely bigger than a sheltie. She's very pretty, even without having had any grooming, and seems very sweet. I moved her right in with Teddy and Trooper.


I've never had a foster collie and we don't see that breed very much. I suspect she will go quickly, but you never know. I have one or two people I'm going to contact who might be interested in her. Linda has another dog lined for me too, a female boxer.