Friday, June 20, 2014

Take your dog to work day

Maya drinking from a new bird bath I got
for the container garden yesterday.
Apparently Friday was National Take Your Dog to Work Day.  Who knew?  I only learned about it after the fact, via other people's Facebook posts, of course.  I am extremely lucky in that every day is take your dog to work day for me.  In fact, it's take several dogs to work every day.  My actual job is boring, certainly for the dogs, although several of them are quite content to keep me company while I stare at a computer screen, point, click, and type sporadically.  The best thing about my job is that I do it from home, I have no commute, and I can do yard and dog stuff at random times throughout the day.


I've got the tall grass in the pasture
cut with the new mower so I could
go back to using my walk-behind mower
on the yard.  I hitched up Max today
and we did a couple miles of mowing.
Max and Ochie

Trooper on guard duty

Ochie kicking up his heels.


Maya and Ochie

Ochie and Charlie

Charlie, Trooper, Maya






Trooper taking a rest after protecting us from unseen threats.
 
I can totally understand why Maya fell for him.

1 comment:

Risa said...

I feel the same way. I work from home too, and every day is Take Piper to Work Day.