Friday, September 25, 2020

A Senior Shepherd

I can't do much for this guy other than share his story. He's 10 years old, neutered, said to be up to date on vaccines. He's still with the owner who is moving to an apartment. 

Bruno is a 10 year old German Shepherd Dog who has spent most of his life outside. He is good with dogs of all sizes, cats, and kids. He is neutered and said to be up to date on all vaccines. His family is moving to an apartment that will only allow one small dog so he needs to find a new home. 

I have not met the dog and have no first-hand information about him. If you are interested, let me know and I can put you in touch with the owner.






3 comments:

hammer1924 said...

What a sweet looking dog.

EThetaB said...

Hi Brent, Does this dog have a new home? If not, can you please send me contact info? I live in Harrisonburg with a VGSR alum and a Zen boss cat. Your man might do well here. -Elizabeth

Brent said...

The last I had heard, the owner never followed through with anyone I had referred to him. Maybe he placed the dog, who knows.