Monday, September 21, 2020

At home and away

I'm still in Kansas. Here are some pics of my mother's pug, Jake, and our dogs from home. I miss being at home, of course, but the weather is better here. I was very, very sick of the rain, and mud, and bugs, etc.

My mother, Shirley, and my sister Kate, sitting on one of the benches around the pond.


The Koi pond at Eaglecrest is a lot of fun. We feed them daily.

Jake checking out a fire hydrant.

This is Theo back home in the Great Dismal Swamp that is Virginia.

Max standing in the muddy dog yard with Theo.

Della

Maya's stitches are out and she seems to be all healed up.

I'm sure that Arby is in no hurry for me to return. He really only likes Clay.

Della and Serena


Della trying to get Clay to go outside to play.

My mother and I had an outing one day to another pond in a nearby park.
This one had ducks.

Feeding the koi is a lot of fun.

Serena and Della playing in the front yard at home.


Sleeping positions tend to vary when I'm out of town. Maya takes my spot and my pillow.
Della started getting into bed too, which is unusual. Clay said that she sprawled and ended up
pushing on him during the night. Now he's making sure that Maya gets the spot by the pillow,
which is rightfully hers anyway. Della has more room to sprawl if she sleeps at the bottom of the bed.





No comments: