Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Gardening after dark

I needed to hike today but didn't have the time. What free time I had came at dusk when I took all the dogs out to run while I finished up planting the things I had bought the day before. I finished after dark, but I finished and the dogs had a good run before bed. The two foster shepherds, Dakota and Fargo, came in the house and went directly to their crates. 

There are no pictures of Maya and Elvis because they were out in the pasture hunting. Della took up her position in the back of the van. Paisley was always within ten feet of me. Dakota and Fargo ran and played with each other. They are getting adopted on Friday.

Fargo and Dakota




This is that gimmicky stacked planter I bought last year. Like most garden gimmick products it didn't meet expectations. This year I've just filled it with lobelia and creeping jenny. Should be fool proof, right?




I just need a few more plants to complete the shade garden.

Fargo

Dakota

Paisley

Della, of course


No comments: