Thursday, October 1, 2015

Rainy days

Max, Trooper, Theo, and that's Maya's back in the lower right.
So far the rain has been drizzly and intermittent, with occasional showers, sometimes heavy, but I've managed to get in my five miles each day. I ended the month of September with an average of just over five miles per day and over 150 miles for the month.

The dogs are going to be restless, bored, and unhappy being stuck inside for a few days if we get hurricane rains because I won't be going out in that.


Walking this group was a good workout for my arms and back.

It's cozy with all four in the back of the van, but they get along
well enough and we didn't have far to go to get home.

Mickey and Max playing in the river in the rain.



Maya, Max, and Mickey

I'm not sure what they found to be so interesting, but it
didn't look like anything to me, probably because I don't have
a dog's nose.
Maya, Mickey, and Theo, braving the chilly rain we had today.

No comments: