Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Seven of Ten

Theo with his big red ball.
I took three Danes (Della, Serena, and Tuck), and two shepherds (Max and Theo) out to the pasture this afternoon. I think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all.

Afterwards I took Dobby and Maya out for an easy two miler at Pleasant Grove. Maya was the perfect choice to accompany the special needs dog. She just did her best to stay out of his way and wasn't demanding of me so I could concentrate on him. Actually Dobby doesn't require too much effort on my part either, but he is big and I did have to keep him going in the right direction.

That's seven out of ten resident dogs exercised pretty well today. The other three (Kami, Arby, and Trooper) had plenty on their own.
Serena and Della, I don't even want to know what they've found.




I'm riding the mower and Tuck is a few steps behind
me or to the side the entire way.

Tuck trying to play ball with Theo, who
considers ball to be a one person, one dog game.

Tuck closest to me, as always, Della and Theo
in the background.

This was the only picture I got of Max today. He was
never too far away, but was mostly doing his own thing.


Della in front, Tuck and Theo in the background.
Tuck stuck close to me, always.


Dobby loved the walk again today.

He had no problems with the Gentle Leader.


Sometimes Maya was in front, sometimes she was behind,
she stayed out of his way.

The nose knows.






No comments: