Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Routine dog business

Dog activity has been rather slow around here lately. Trying to get some dogs placed, and a couple should be going soon, but it always takes longer than I would like.

I've been pretty busy with work, but am getting out when I can with some dogs for walks, some for runs in the pasture, some for strolls in the yard.





I'm beginning to trust Arby on strolls around the yard.
He's never made any attempt to go through the fence and
he doesn't stay out very long. I'll leave him for a short time
and then check on him and he's easier to find than Trooper.



He reminds me of Vince more and more. He's a serious dog
with serious business to attend to out there. Bushes to mark,
many things to sniff. Dog business.


If I only have time for one walk, it pretty
much has to be Della and Maya. 

Maya's foot seems better now, ever since
that vet visit even though nothing was done.

I have used the Gentle Leader with Della
when we've encountered other people and
dogs and it greatly improves the experience,
for me anyway.



Theo the Great, with his ever present ball.
Tuck chasing Della




Sweet Serena
Max is maybe about 11 years old now. He doesn't look
for act it, but time marches on.


I need to introduce Serena to the Gentle Leader
so I can walk the Danish girls together.

Tuck, Serena, Theo



No comments: