Monday, February 24, 2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

Saturday I took Kami to an adoption event with Promises Animal Rescue up in northern Virginia. I think we've found a home for her and hope to make that happen next weekend.

I've had a couple of other contacts from people interested in Kami now as well.

Sunday I hiked five miles with Della and Maya. That's the longest hike I've done in a while and I'm really feeling it today. Maya may be too. Della was ready for another five miles as soon as we finished and she definitely wants to do it again today.

Sunday afternoon I took Dobby to meet the other dogs in the home of a potential adopter. He was fine with them. No sure yet if that's going to happen or not.

I've got a couple people interested in Pinky already, though of course no one has met her yet. She broke out her crate in my office last night because she needed to pee.








Five miles with Della and Maya on Sunday morning.




No comments: