Wednesday, March 10, 2010

News from Buckley

Beautiful Buckley (see post July 12, 2009), was adopted back in July and after getting off to a somewhat rocky start is now doing well in his new home. He has a new name too, Trapper, which I like very much. A friend I don't see much of anymore used to come up with lists of great possible dog names. Unfortunately, I never saved them and am always digging for something acceptable when a dog comes in with no name or a bad name (e.g., Fi Fi, Cujo, Killer, or anything else that will not help a dog's adoption prospects.)

The husband in the home is now walking with Trapper over 4 hours a day. I can just imagine how trim and fit they both must be. Trapper was underweight when he came to me, but has now put on 20 pounds and I'm sure it's all lean muscle.

Trapper's new dad shoveled pathways through two feet of snow so that Trapper could still play ball this winter.

Not surprisingly, he attracts people wherever he goes.

1 comment:

mythreepups said...

My poor dogs had to make their own paths in the snow. Trapper has the life!