Thursday, July 27, 2017

Nora, the nicest dog you may never meet

Her name is Nora and she's my most recent Green Dogs foster. She's about 8-9 months old, pure bred, female, tri-color Saint Bernard. She's smallish, maybe was the runt of her litter. She's had some obedience training as a puppy, and she's lived indoors with love and good care, so this is not a damaged dog by any means. 

The reason that I say you may never meet her is that I don't expect her to be around very long as a foster. We are meeting potential adopters and their Saint on Friday evening and I can't imagine that they won't love her. She gets spayed on Monday. Sometime between then we'll do a cat test. She's very pretty and not so drooly from what I've seen so far. She came in the house and met the pack with no problems at all. She's housetrained and crate trained, but she is still a puppy. She's very sweet and very pretty.  












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie-pie!