Monday, July 24, 2017

Welcome home

I got home Sunday morning rather than Saturday evening because I can't fly anywhere without causing a major disruption in the atmosphere and air traffic. Nevertheless, I had a great time with my family in Montana and will be posting some pictures from the trip when I get things back to normal around here.
Trooper and Sparky

I received a great welcome by the dogs, but especially by Maya. I think she was genuinely worried about me all the time I was gone.

Tomorrow, incoming fosters! Stay tuned.


I think that even Max was glad to see me.
Maya with her head on Gigi, both girls as close
to me as possible.
Vince
Maya next to me and Trooper on the floor
Gigi is very dignified and reserved, but she was
happy to see me again too. 
New collar bling! to be distributed among the dogs in the
next few weeks.
Contentment








No comments: