Monday, November 20, 2017

Nine years

Carly playing in the pasture.
Tuesday marks nine years since I started this blog. Happy blogiversary. It's probably appropriate that the pictures I have to share today are a rather random collection of stuff, much like the blog itself. I've always said that I write it for my own purposes and that's still true, but it's fun to share. So thanks for reading, or just viewing, whichever you do.

Maya and TJ playing in the kitchen. 


Max in the pasture, with a stick.


Poor Sparky found that Gigi had moved into his crate
one afternoon. He's not happy about it, but he has taken
the front half of the crate and she's in the back.
Fortunately, it's a big crate.


Trooper with his head on my shoulder on the way
to the kennel this afternoon.
He rode home with his head on my shoulder
just like that on the day I first brought him in
as a foster.

Max is beginning to show some gray, but he's still a
beautiful dog.

Gigi and Theo in the pasture this afternoon.

The fall color will soon be gone.

Theo will his ever present tennis ball.



Gigi was quite energetic and playful this afternoon.

2 comments:

Risa said...

Happy blogiversary indeed. You keep writing, I'll keep reading.

Byron's Mom said...

I love reading your blog and seeing all the great photos of the pooches! Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!