Saturday, December 4, 2021

Allison and Rufus at an adoption event

I took Allison and Rufus to a Green Dogs adoption event today. No real prospects came from it, I think, but it was a good experience for both dogs. They came home tired and I did too.






Allison getting a back rub. She loved it.

I don't know how in the world this happened. Must have been a camera malfunction.
The top half of Rufus's head is facing me, the muzzle is pointing to the right.

Allison in profile.

This deaf Dalmatian was adopted today by a man who drove down from New York.




A GDU volunteer got Allison and Rufus both sitting for treats.
Allison also offered up her paw and she did it a lot once she realized it got her treats.







Both the dogs enjoyed the event much more after the treats came out.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brent,
Is Rufus as sweet as his face would imply?

Susan Landers