Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Snuggle sisters

I haven't posted Della/Serena snuggle pics in a while. It occurred to me that this is just a grown up version of the puppy pile. Some dogs outgrow it I guess, but not Della, and Serena tolerates it pretty well.



There was an identical dog bed next to this one, unoccupied, 
but Della still preferred to lay down close to Serena.

This is the spot under my desk, the closest to me. It is usually Maya's spot, but Della tried to move in on her. In this case it wasn't a desire to snuggle with Maya but rather a subtle competition to see who could be closest to me. At one point Maya did get up and move, but to prove she wasn't being outdone, Maya actually went into a crate with Serena and snuggled up to her, taking Della's snuggle buddy. 

I'm lucky that their competition is low key and friendly, but it's still obvious what they are doing.


Della decided to sleep in bed one night this week.




Some indoor Dane play.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love x million

Byron's Mom said...

The relationship between Della and Serena is just precious!