Friday, December 24, 2021

More growing up pups

Don't have a lot of time so I'm just going to post something I'm sure everyone will enjoy. I snagged these pictures of Allison and her pups from Facebook. I'm just going to identify them by their puppy names since that's how most everyone here will remember them anyway. I know I didn't get everyone, this was pulled together quickly. I'll add some more pics if I see them over the next few days. There's bound to be Christmas pics posted soon.

Susan is a beautiful pup, she's going to be gorgeous as a grown up Dane.

Elliott's mom dressed him up, but at least she got him a dinosaur friend to snuggle.

Eleanor

Rosa

Ruth (I think)

Yes, Elliot still has those beautiful blue eyes.

Amelia (I think)

Malala has a big role model.

Sojo is growing.

Sojo again.

Susan

Ruth

Malala

Harriet out on the farm

Rosa and her family.

Dolly, looking for the cat (up in the tree).

Allison's eye is looking better.

Allison out on a walk with her new family.

No comments: