Thursday, December 16, 2021

Allison's eye surgery

I took today off from work to take Allison over to Richmond for her eye surgery. I got there early and they got us in early. They actually had to fix both the lower eyelid, the cherry eye, and the upper eyelid, entropion. But they said they could do them both so I left her there. I actually drove back home because I needed to deal with a tire issue on my van, and then went back to pick her up about 2:30 in the afternoon.

She was groggy and slept all the way home and the rest of the afternoon and evening. I finally got her up to eat and to put ointment on the eye, but she went back to her crate and back to sleep.

I sure hope this works.








1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

I hope she heals quickly! My pup had to have it done to both eyes and thankfully it was successful!