Saturday, May 10, 2014

More miles

I'll admit that the blog posts have been a little boring lately, but there's no reason that the blog should be more exciting than my life. Clay's been gone all week, so I haven't really done anything other than work, hike, and keep house and dogs together.

The pics are from my hike with Sparky on Friday. It was almost too hot for him, I think, although he would have been happy just walking down the stream bed for a while. Ochie is probably best able to handle the heat, in spite of his arctic coat, or maybe because of it. I'm up to 58 miles already for the month of May, which isn't bad. I'm not sure what my weight is doing.

Sparky's weight and muscle tone are great! He has a better handle on what he consumes than I do, mostly because I control his and no one controls mine.  I never get tired of Sparky pictures, he is one good looking dog and my best hiking buddy. We may have to start going out early in the mornings as the summer heats up.









No comments: