Saturday, August 5, 2017

Recent pics of former fosters

I like to do one of these posts occasionally. It's no work on my part, I just use pics that have been sent to me or that I steal from adopters' Facebook posts. It's always nice to hear updates and see our fosters happy in their new homes.





Duke is now known as Otis. He has a black lab for a sister and the two dogs adore each other. Who could ask for anything more?



























































Athena is the black Great Dane who had, and still has, a heart murmur. She went to live in Georgia. She has several children in her new home who adore her and she loves them back. Apparently kids are her thing so she found the perfect home.


































Champ is the rottweiler that I took in from a cat rescue group in Greene County. That was a weird and unusual situation but they found themselves in possession of this dog and they took care of him and got him to a rescue group and foster home (me).  Champ now lives with two other rotties and all three boys are getting along well.




And of course, there's my dear, sweet Nora. Nora reminded us that she's still a puppy by chewing up Clay's toothbrush the morning that she got adopted. Nora was bored because of her activity restriction following her spay surgery. She's doing well in her new home (no word on what she has chewed), but she will be happier when she's free to romp and play big-dog-style with Felix. For now it's just leash walks and indoor play for the most part.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW....love to see the photos of happy dogs in their new homes.
Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

These updates made my day!

Jamie

Anonymous said...


This just made my day! Thank you.

Jamie

Byron's Mom said...

I love when you post the 'where are they now' stories and pics of your former fosters. So great seeing such happy pups! - Johanna

David Root said...

Really great to see them so happy!