Thursday, March 8, 2018

My homecoming

I got home Wednesday evening. All the dogs (and Clay) were happy to see me, but none more so than Maya. She had a lot to say about me being gone, but even more to say about me coming home. She carried on about it for quite a while last night and is still more talkative than usual this morning.

Most of the initial greeting pics were too blurry to post so most of these were taken in bed when she jumped up for snuggle time. She slept in my spot in the bed while I was gone, but now that I'm home she hopped down when I stopped petting her. She still won't sleep at the foot of the bed. That's Gigi's spot.


Yes, there's new bling from this trip. I also brought home what
I thought was a pretty sturdy rubber ball. Maya took it, assuming
it was meant for her, and immediately began chewing it up.


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is definitely Daddy's Girl!