Friday, March 9, 2018

Play Time

I haven't been out to hike since getting back home. Friday afternoon was perfect and I could have done so, but I think the woods would have been full of fair weather hikers and I just wasn't feeling it yet, maybe tomorrow.

Maya and TJ had some indoor playtime Thursday evening after I had finished mopping the kitchen floor about half a dozen times. Friday afternoon I took Sparky, Max, Theo, and Toquima out to the pasture for a good run. Toquima is going home tonight or tomorrow. I've been gone most of the time he was here and we hadn't been to the pasture yet. He's had lots of outdoor playtime with Theo and Trooper, but today was the first and only pasture romp for this visit.

I'm picking up the new Dane Saturday morning. He got neutered last week and has been taking it easy in another foster home, which I really appreciate because it's difficult to keep a post-op dog quiet around here.





Sparky still bounces around when
he excited and happy.
That's Toquima and Theo in the rear running back to
me up the hill. Max is headed in his own direction.


Theo and Toquima in the far left, Sparky on the right, and
Max in front.


Toquima and Theo did most of the
running after the balls I threw.
Toquima and Theo
Toquima finally got a ball after Theo's mouth was full.


Max, with a stick in his mouth.

Toquima




Sparky mostly stuck close to me out
in the pasture today. He's never been
a ball dog and he's never really had
dog playmates.
Except for Gigi, Sparky is probably the
best dog we've ever had when it comes
to posing for a picture. 


No comments: