Monday, April 9, 2018

Pupdates

News of some former fosters:
This is the beautiful goddess Athena from her home in Georgia.
Spring is obviously a little further along
down there, which is nice to see on a day
that we had snow.


Axel went along when we visited Felix.
This is Felix smiling because he's happy
to see me.

A close up of Felix's encounter with the camera.

The two boys played very nicely together and
wore each other out. Axel wrangled himself a
playdate invitation for the next day.



 This is a short video of Benny and his sister helping clean a spoon.

This is Lego (on the left) sharing a bed with his new brother.


I believe that's Lego's new sister using him as a pillow.
It's safe to say that they are all getting along very well.




A more somber recent update was learning that Pike passed away. I'm not sure when he was
adopted but he was one of two pyrs I had adopted to the same home. Pike came first, I believe,
followed by Polly. These folks also were responsible for hooking me up with friends of theirs who
adopted Otis, a big bloodhound formerly called Duke, from me more recently. I obviously owe
these folks a lot. I know they are missing him, but Pike had a great home with great people and
that's something to celebrate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to see so many happy pups. Thank you for all you do to get these sweet dogs into loving homes.


Jamie

Byron's Mom said...

That is sad about Pike but I am so thankful he had a good home. Love seeing the updates on the other kiddos you saved!!