Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Maya goes to the movies, and elsewhere

Tuesday afternoon I had Theo, Max, Obi, and Rugger out in the pasture and the yard as I was mucking out the AC yard and running the weedeater.
Obi



Theo, before filling his mouth with tennis balls.




Obi: there's something great about
having a big dog running directly at
you when neither of you know what
is going to happen when he gets there.


Theo, Obi, Max (rear) and Rugger (front)


Tuesday evening Clay and I went to Champion Brewery in Charlottesville, which was showing a local documentary called "West Main." It was interesting and it was a nice evening on their patio. Maya came along and enjoyed herself well enough even though there wasn't a lot of activity for her.











Wednesday morning I went out for a file mile hike with Max and Maya. We had a good walk. The weather was decent, there was no one around, and we saw a deer.

Max going over a log.





Bad people drink bad beer.
(I picked them up and put them in the trash.)



Mushroom emerging from the forest floor.
(I checked for smurfs.)


1 comment:

David Root said...

So glad you found those bad people, picked them up, and put them in the trash!