Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Grooming walks continue

This is proving to be productive. I did two miles with Maya and Trooper this morning with several stops for brushing, primarily Trooper. Two miles was enough for Trooper and he enjoyed getting out. No one understands why we aren't going into the woods, but they like getting out anyway.

Later in the afternoon I went out again, this time with Maya and Max. I haven't walked Max in ages and he's really pretty good. He's great on the trails, unless deer are spotted. He scared up a rabbit today but he didn't actually see it. I did some good brushing on Max and he really needed it. He is a gorgeous dog. A couple people driving along the roadway at Pleasant Grove stopped to tell me what a good looking dog he is. Fortunately, Maya just walked along beside or behind me, and let me pull her over next to Max when cars came by. Whenever two or more shepherds are gathered together, Maya is in charge of the collective brain.











Max takes a nice picture. I got him up on a picnic table for some
grooming and photography. He was cooperative for both.









No comments: