Thursday, June 7, 2018

Some days

Some days you can be pretty busy but not have a lot to show for it. I actually accomplished quite a bit on Wednesday but it didn't produce a lot of pictures to share.

I worked on Sunday and worked ahead Monday and Tuesday so I could take Wednesday off. It's Clay's day off and we wanted to be able to spend some time together. Summer days, years, and life itself goes by too fast to do nothing but work and wait for vacations to do something fun.

I had some errands in town early Wednesday morning that included Obi meeting cats, riding an elevator, picking up a doggie wheelchair, and stopping by the vet to drop off a fecal sample. When we got home I took Obi and Maya for a quick walk and then Clay and I went to town. We saw a movie, checked out a new German beer garden/restaurant, hit Kardinal Hall for another beer and dinner, and then went to Costco. How's that for a gay agenda, pretty radical, eh? We didn't even find time to plot of destruction of the family, christianity, or traditional marriage. There's always tomorrow.

When we got home and fed all the dogs, I watered the container garden, and then took Maya and TJ for a twilight two miler on the most pleasant evening we've had since early spring.



The sun was going down and the deer (and rabbits) were
coming out. Maya spotted several. Deer are more her thing
than rabbits and TJ doesn't really care about either.


That's Sparky sitting on the front porch
watching me water the container garden.




Although I didn't take it, receiving this picture via email yesterday more than made up for the
dearth of my own photographic efforts yesterday.

It's Tennessee Blue on the dock at his lake house in New Hampshire. This dog has got it made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for Tennessee Blue!

Jamie

Byron's Mom said...

That pic of Tennessee Blue could be a professional ad for something. Gorgeous dog and gorgeous backdrop!