Thursday, August 15, 2019

Nine Weeks of Growing

Della telling Killian to sit up straight for his picture.
I didn't plant a garden this year and I'm glad because I just didn't have time with deal with it. We have, however, raised a fine crop of puppies over the last nine weeks. Growth and food consumption have both increased markedly. The average weight gain over last week was five pounds. They've had their second round of vaccines now too.


Before anyone accuses me of playing favorites, how many pictures of each pup is a function of how many good pictures I got of each one. They were all pretty tired when these were taken and some were more cooperative than others. I don't have a favorite puppy. If I have a favorite out of this bunch, it's Della.

Killian:  23 lbs., 12 oz.



Guinness:  24 lbs., 3 oz.

Paulaner:  24 lbs., 13 oz.



Sierra:  23 lbs., 6 oz., still the biggest of the females.

Abita is the smallest of the girls, 21 lbs., 6 oz.


Duvel:  24 lbs., 11 oz.

Stella:  22 lbs., 13 oz.



Peroni is just slightly larger than Abita at 21 lbs., 8 oz.



Modelo, is the biggest at 26 lbs., 9 oz.! So much growing going on.


Chimay:  23 lbs., 6 oz.

Carlsberg:  25 lbs., 8 oz.

Allagash:  24 lbs.





The rate of growth is increasing each week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the
-Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I
get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be an easy method you can remove
me from that service? Many thanks!

Brent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brent said...

I didn't know that was even possible. If you turned it on, I expect it's something you will need to turn off. I have no idea. But there have been no other comments on this blog post, so I'm not even sure what you are getting.