Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Beautiful day and dogs

Fall is the most beautiful time of year in Virginia. The days may be short, but I don't have to spend every moment of daylight mowing grass or doing chores. There's things I should be doing outdoors, but they aren't' going to grow out of control if I procrastinate a while. So here are some pictures of me doing just that, putting off everything I could or should be doing to just enjoy a bit of the beautiful days with my dogs.

Rufus doesn't try to catch the disc, but he will steal it if the opportunity arises.

I swear that Hugo knows I have tail envy and he flashes that thing just to make me jealous.

Allison through the tall grass.






I love this picture of Rufus.


Rufus with Hugo and has really got himself in shape by doing so.




The moon and Max










Serena favors the large jolly balls.








The pups had two groups of visitors today. They are always happy to see me and follow me around, but they are really loving it when new people come. They mob and maul anyone new, chew on shoes and body parts, and they love to eat long hair. They are rude and unruly, but they get away with it because they are puppies.

Puppy piles begin to form even outdoors when they play is winding down.


The pile spreads out wider when it's warm.


No comments: