Sunday, January 7, 2024

Partial Sun Sunday

The big storm predicted on Saturday didn't amount to anything but a lot of rain. It was cold and wet and ugly. Sunday started out cloudy and foggy but the sun broke through for a while before clouding up and even spitting a little more rain later in the afternoon. I puttered around the yard, filled my bird feeders, and took Della and Bailey for a two mile walk. 

I was recently given a very large crate and set that up in the puppy shed for Norman to use. I didn't get it together properly, but for my current purpose it didn't matter. I'm leaving the door open anyway. The real reason for setting up the crate was so I could cover it to make a tent for him. It worked well, he didn't hesitate to go inside and lay down, and I think it will make his sleeping spot a bit warmer and more comfortable. It looks pretty cozy in there.

Oakley and Paige

Paisley

Oakley

Paisley, Maya, Oakley and Della

Della

Della in her sunny spot

Della and Bailey on our walk



Norman


Norman in his new tent


Norman seemed quite happy with his new tented crate.





No comments: