Saturday, March 16, 2024

Fabulous Ford

I took Ford to a Green Dogs adoption event at Natural Pet Essentials today. He was fabulous. He likes all people, is good with children, loves other dogs and wants to meet everyone. We walked through the store and he sniffed but didn't try to shoplift anything. This dog continues to impress me. He's really too good, too easy for me to have as a foster, although having one without major issues is nice. 

Yes, he's deaf and his vision is probably not good out of one of his eyes, but he gets along fine, knows some hand signals, and even some ASL signs for certain words. He's a great all around dog. We haven't tested him with cats, but from what I've seen of his personality, I expect he'd be happy to have a cat friend as well as a dog friend.


He wanted to make friends with every dog he saw.

He wanted to be a lap dog too.


Happy face




He's still a nice size for picking up too.


No comments: