Friday, December 10, 2010

Just some pics

I'm not sure that I ever posted these pictures of Holly.  She's the pretty girl who came along with Buddy.  She was a little older than him and he was very dependent on her.  I always assumed she was his mother.  I never got any good pics of Holly before she was adopted, but the adopter sent these to me later.  They had two other dogs, a senior female boxer in addition to the shepherd shown here with Holly.  Holly is shown here on the left and is the dog on the far right in the second pic. I think maybe all their dogs are females.  How they manage to pull that off, I'll never know.


These next two pics are of Sable and me. Sable is a former foster, a rottie obviously, who has a problem with perianal fistulas.  The less you need to know about that condition the happier you will be.  She was in terrible condition when I first got her and the problem was far from resolved when she was adopted.  It's a chronic problem that requires a lot of vigilance by the adopters, but she has done very well with them.  She is a sweet, sweet girl. 

This last pic is a dog named Biscuit.  He's at the Orange County shelter today but is coming to my house tomorrow. Don't ask me why.


2 comments:

BudsBuddy said...

Biscuit is handsome, maybe part Akita? I've noticed you seem to be very resilient ... you can be done with dog dumpers, cat cowards, or shepherd shit on one day and bounce back the next. An admirable trait! So "tomorrow is another day ..."

Lindsay said...

Biscuit is adorable!! If only I could have another dog...