Thursday, December 23, 2010

A warm home on a cold night

The wind has been blowing hard all day making the temperature seem downright frigid. I've shuffled dogs again and I think may have hit on a pack/kennel/shed arrangement that has everyone comfortable and compatible.  I've had to split up Belle and Sunny for good, the two girls just can not get along anymore and are fighting all the time. 

The best news of the day came when I got home this evening--an email from the folks who took Tessa home.  They have decided to adopt her and I'm very happy for them all.  They've been keeping in touch since they took her home and it sounded like things were progressing pretty well.  She had a lot of things to learn (including living with a cat) and I'm sure she still does, but she's a good dog and they are good dog owners.  I'm very glad she's in a warm home tonight.  I wish they all were.

No comments: