Sunday, September 11, 2011

London dogs





The photo is for Beth, who once asked someone to send a pic of a London phone booth, hope she sees this.

I know that not everyone is on Facebook, where I've already posted a couple updates, so I thought I should do one here as well.

Having a great time, obviously. The iPad takes pictures but not as easily as the camera, so I will post more pics upon my return.

The first dog we saw in London was a pit bull, very cute and sweet. We saw a yellow lab service dog as well, and several more (mostly mutts) since then. Today we saw a Staffordshire Terrier, and a dachshund (thought about you, Rebecca).

One of the best things about this country is the fact that you can take your dog into your local pub. In the US you can carry a gun into a bar but not your dog. That's just stupid.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're having a great time!

I saw four different shoppers of dogs of varying sizes at the Phoenix Biltmore Macy's a week ago. None were "helper dogs". They were under control (the dogs) and didn't bother me a bit.

Scott

Anonymous said...

As I have said before, Brent, dachshunds rule! Several folks on one of the dachsie forums have commented on how difficult it is to find a dachshund to adopt - the Brits must have good laws in place re puppy mills :)

When my partner and I were in Germany, we saw a number of dachshunds (and other dogs) inside restaurants. Makes sense to me.

Rowdy said...

Get a pic of one of those stoic castle guards that never smile or flinch! You know, the ones with the Marge Simpson-hair hats.