Friday, December 20, 2013

Ireland wrap up

Kate is doing well and I'm heading home tomorrow.  Here's a few more pics to wrap up the trip.



This is the new dog bling I picked up in Dublin.  There was a pretty good selection in several stores.


I got this one at Newgrange for Gigi.  I came dangerously close to buying Gigi a very pretty gold pendant with a Celtic design.  But the thing cost 40 Euro and I didn't want to be that guy.  


Ruby with a new tug toy I got her today.


Deborah came out this afternoon and brought her dog, Mojo.  This is Mojo and Ruby sitting for a biscuit.


Mojo is only still when he's sitting for a biscuit.

Deborah brought out some beers, including canned Guinness. It's not as good as the draft in Ireland, but it's better than no Guinness.


This says a lot about the Irish.  

Deborah is the friend and artist who created the labels for our home brew.  She made this for us and brought it out today.  I love it.

















No comments: