Monday, December 23, 2013

Turnover


Richmond moved to a new foster home today, as I had hoped he would.  To make a short story even shorter, a local foster home found themselves without a foster dog and they wanted one.  It's a home I know, like, and trust.  They came to meet Richmond and took him away on the spot.  It will be a good move for the dog, he'll get more time, attention, socialization, and training than I can give him here.  It was a good move for them, for us, and most importantly, for the dog. This is a big step on the road towards his new life.

Max will be back on Prozac by the end of the day, and I think I'll bring Ochie inside soon and start working on his house manners.  We are down to eight dogs now, and assuming that Sparky is ours, we really just have two fosters.  That's a good thing, especially with the winter mud season upon us.









No comments: