Monday, October 16, 2017

Four horsemen, no apocalypse

I would love to have this picture taken from the front. It must
be an impressive sight. I see mostly dog butts and tails.
Left to right is TJ, Maya, Trooper, and Sparky.
I had a dentist appointment this afternoon, so by the time I got home from that we didn't have a lot of time but everyone was wanting to go. I took Maya, TJ, Trooper, and Sparky for a fast three miles finishing after the sun had gone down. It was my first time walking four dogs since last winter. Fortunately, this group is generally pretty easy.

Sparky mostly walked beside me.

I took most of the pictures on the early part of the hike
because it soon got too dark.



Maya and Trooper were out front all the way.






Maya and Trooper spotted some deer in the woods but it was
too dark for me to see them. I'm not sure Trooper could either,
but Maya was sure they were there.


No comments: