Thursday, July 25, 2019

Six weeks, halfway home

The pups were six weeks old on Thursday. We de-wormed them again today as they got their daily weights taken. We are halfway or more. By 12 weeks I expect they will all be adopted. It seems that it's been a long time already, but it also seems like it was just yesterday that we were taking Della's temperature several times a day right before they were born. The big move to the Puppy Palace happens Saturday. I bought a cot today in case I feel the need to sleep out there with them. Della is still mother of the year material, even regurgitating her dinner to feed them right before bedtime. Nothing says I love you like barfing for your babies. The puppies squealed with glee. I turned out the lights and left the room.
Abita


Killian


Sierra


Allagash



Peroni


Paulaner

Duvel

Guinness


Modelo


Chimay


Carlsberg


Stella

5 comments:

Casie said...

Another great pupdate ♡
I love these pictures, especially how Allagash and Carlsberg are trying to open theirs.
Thank you for sharing

Claire said...

They are getting so big! Thanks for the updates! I always enjoy seeing them.

Sara said...

These posts bring so much joy and those puppies are so very fortunate to start their lives in your care.

Renee said...

I love watching these beautiful babies grow! They are so lucky to have you and Green Dogs Unleashed to give them an amazing start in life! Thank you :)

Amybelldvm said...

So happy to see so many puppy updates - you guys are amazing!