Tuesday, July 30, 2019

So much fun

Sharing a bench with a friend.
There are so many moments and memories that it's impossible to share them all. I need to download those I've taken over the past two or three days before I get too far behind.
Just hanging out with a friend.

The time I spend sitting under the birch trees in the mornings and evenings with the puppies playing all around me makes all the work worthwhile.




Plenty of toys, plenty of friends.

Della is still devoted to her pups, but she's
glad it's not s 24 hour-a-day job now.

I love being greeted with this when I open the door.

They can play hard at times.

Modelo couldn't commit to getting all the way up.
Two feet on the ground keeps his options open.

They investigate, climb on, and play with everything.

Look at those happy, confident tail carriages.

Girl talk: Peroni and Abita

After morning play comes the morning snooze.

Sometimes you've just got to rest a bit.


Feeding time is always a hit.

Look at the jowls on Peroni. She has become
the sweetest little snuggler lately.

It took a couple days but they have pretty
well caught on to the feeding trough.

On a hot afternoon, I brought out a tray of crushed ice.


Ok, so this is not the way to use the feeding trough, but
I can't argue with that face.
Impossibly cute.


Paulaner working that balance board like a surf board.


Proper use of the feeding trough.

4 comments:

Claire said...

What marvelous photos! It looks like they are settling right in. Thank you for sharing! :-)

Anonymous said...

Too much cuteness.. I can't stand it! Della is "mother of the year." Thanks for sharing.

Jamie

Byron's Mom said...

Thank you for sharing and really brightening my day! Such precious little babies!

Anonymous said...

You and Clay are getting those pups off to such a great start in life.
They will be happy, confident, and loving companions for some very lucky folks.