Sunday, September 15, 2019

Making Progress

Theo prefers a tennis ball, but any port in a storm, you know.
The summer of puppies didn't leave a lot of time for much routine yard work and general maintenance chores around here. Or at least I used the puppies as an excuse not to do much of that stuff. Since the pups are in new homes I no longer have the excuse and I've been working on catching up a few things. That's pretty much all I did this weekend. That's not a bad thing, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

With legs this long, you can cover a lot of ground
pretty fast even without running.
I had dogs with me all the time, of course, and I managed to get at least a few pictures. I think that every dog in the household is represented here except for Maya. You shouldn't think that means that Maya's been neglected or not getting her share of attention, however. If you know Maya at all, you know that is never going to happen. Maya is in my face and very vocal about her needs. Ignoring or neglecting them is just not going to happen.


There were six dogs out in the pasture and everyone except Max got in this picture.
On the left, front to back is Tank, Zeus, Della, and Serena. Theo is on the right with his ball.

Tank and Zeus in the distance on the left, Theo on the right.
Della, with Tank in the background.



Theo and Della

Tank leading Zeus and Serena.

Theo and Max

Zeus indoors later that day,
 watching me cook.

Della looks like a big bowl of cookies and cream ice cream
when she's curled up like this.  

Tank obviously hadn't been getting a lot of exercise
but it's not because he doesn't enjoy it. He ran a lot
in the pasture on Saturday and had a great time.

Max

Trooper

I try to get everyone in before letting Trooper out
because his eyesight isn't great and the Danes are
too exuberant for him.






I picked this up for Della's collar at the Charlottesville Pride
event on Saturday. She's an ally.

No comments: