Friday, February 5, 2021

Friday

The new rottie boy is Lando, (left). He was good indoors in the crate last night
and he's been good out in Daneland with Summer today. They are both rather 
food aggressive so I'm feeding one inside and one outside. Lando learned to use
the doggie door very quickly. He seems like a very nice boy. 

He's only nine months old, but she's still more energetic. I think he'd like her better
and play with her more if she'd take about 20% off her intensity level.

Summer is clearly very glad to have him.

In the afternoon I took Della and Maya out for a walk at Pleasant Grove.

Della spotted some young people running and went on high alert. 


You can still see that place on her forehead where that growth was removed.
I'm very glad it have it gone.


I'm pretty sure her eyes can emit laser beams, but so far at least that common piece of 
Republican trash known as Marjorie Taylor Greene hasn't blamed her for any forest fires.



My mother's pug, Jake, has settled into his new life in Montana. My sister said that it's been
a dry year so far, but they may be getting their first big snow soon. 


No comments: