Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Play Pals

I put Max and Lando out in Daneland in the morning and feed them there. I've been feeding Everest in the AC yard by herself because she eats so slow and then bring her back inside to hang out with us upstairs in my office. She's good indoors and would generally hang out in her crate with the door open, chewing on one of the chew toys. She likes that well enough in the evenings, but in the morning Everest is really wanting to go outside to run and play. She's been in boarding for a month so I figure that's something that I can offer her here that she'll enjoy and appreciate. So I took her out to Daneland with the boys and within a matter of minutes she had them both running around chasing after her.



You wouldn't think that a Rottweiler can fly, but this one can.

I was surprised but very happy to see Max join in the chase this morning. 
Normally when other dogs play he just goes into a tailspin and barks.

Look at that tail on Everest! Feathered and flying high.



Lando is very happy now with Everest around to play with.


1 comment:

Byron's Mom said...

This post makes my heart happy:-)