Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Home again

My flight got into Charlottesville about 4:30 yesterday afternoon. I had time to stop at the grocery store and then picked up Max and Callie from boarding. I still had one empty crate so I stopped by Green Dogs and picked up the new foster boxer, Bruno, and then went home. 

Everyone was glad to see me, Maya most of all. After getting everyone introduced I went over to the neighbors to pick up Lucky. She was less happy to see me as she had become very comfortable and settled in at their house. But she came along and resumed her normal routine at our house. Lucky has a potential adopter coming to meet her on Sunday.

Bruno seems very nice and he's getting along with all the other dogs without any problem. Apparently he already has an approved adopter and is just waiting to be neutered. He was fine in the crate last night; it was Callie who got me up at 5:00 a.m. but I put him out in Daneland with her, fed them both, and then the rest of us went back to bed until the more reasonable 7:00 hour. 






The garden grew a lot while I was away. 
Will do an update post someday soon.

Meeting Maya




That's Lucky wearing the leash and meeting Bruno after I brought her home.






No comments: