Saturday, June 5, 2021

Pizza, pints, and pups

Clay is out of town and Maya and I were invited down to the neighbors' place tonight for pizza and beer. These folks are good friends and they have adopted two dogs from us, Chester and Duvel. They also kept Lucky while we were out in Kansas. 

I hadn't done much except work all day but I was finished and welcomed the diversion. Maya has been there many times and she's just an easy dog to take anywhere. Chester and Duvel are both very sweet dogs and of course, better behaved than any of my own.


Duvel was part of Della's 12-pack.





Chester has the nicest "sit" and he sits very still, except for that tail that is always wagging.

Maya just stands up when there's something she wants but can't reach.
Although I absolutely believe that she will use a taller dog to get what she wants.


Thanks for the beer glass, Erika.


No comments: