Saturday, September 11, 2010

Former foster updates



Celia and Dax sent these pics in recently.  They live in Charlottesville.  Dax was one of my fosters.  Celia was fostered by someone else but I sort of facilitated her adoption so I've always considered her one of mine.  They are still looking good and doing great.  A very nice pair of dogs.



This is Nieko.  He was one of my fosters, adopted a couple years ago to a single guy.  He married and had a child and still has the dog, proving once again that having a baby is not a reason to dump your dog. 


Although I don't have any new pictures of him, this is Bruno and I had a call from his adopter this past week.  Bruno was a little scared of people.  The day after being adopted, he bolted from his new owner and refused to come indoors.  He hung out under their deck for a couple months, well provided for, and hardly in dire circumstances, living under a beautiful home right on the water over on the Eastern Shore.  Bruno would come up to the back porch to eat but wouldn't come inside for the longest time.  Finally they got a puppy, a lab, who has no fear and Bruno goes wherever he goes, including indoors. 

No comments: