Sunday, June 3, 2012

Homecoming

When I got back from Kansas there were only 4 fosters here, our 5 dogs, and the 3 pups.  It was nice, quiet, easy.  I wasn't yet back in the swing of things around here and I was in no hurry to bring back the 4 I had boarded.  But they had to come back eventually and Sunday afternoon I went to retrieve them. 

Gypsy Jr. actually seems to have gained a pound or two.  Apparently massive quantities of bad food agrees with her.  Hank was happy as he always is and went right back with Lana and Radley.  Dixie is no worse for the experience, but they tell me that Max was apparently displaying some gastrointestinal distress, maybe just from the stress of the move and the change of food, we will see.  He's the next one I'd really like to move to another foster home if they are ready for another dog. 

They are all back home now anyway.  Now I need to work on moving some out for good. 


No comments: