Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A little night music

Well, you'll have to supply your own music, but Maya and Patton provide the choreography.  While I'm not generally fond of the atonal, unmelodic, erratic heartbeat rhythms of most Stephen Sondheim music, it might actually fit pretty well with the chaotic dog fight dance moves that these two produce. 

I can not convince either of them that I don't want to join in the play.  Maya play bows in front of me, issuing a clear invitation in a lady-like manner.  Patton just body slams me, hoping that I'll see what fun it is and join in.

This ball of dog is Maya rolled up in Patton.
Patton treats Maya like a toy, something
to be chewed on and pulled around.
It's been a very busy couple of days around here and hot as hell so the only decent time for outdoor dog play is late evening after the sun is down just before it's completely dark.  I've been trying to get Maya and the Horse out for a romp most evenings and here's a few pics from Tuesday night.

Do not feel sorry for Maya; she gives as good as she gets.
In spite of his size advantage they are pretty evenly matched.
If he was any smaller I'd have to worry about him.














The Horse at the watering trough

No comments: