Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Move in day

Sparky moved into his newly renovated living space on Tuesday.  Like many new homeowners he found some things remained to be done, but the place is basically livable and the remaining items are mostly cosmetic. 

I did some more painting on the shed today and I still plan to put in a ground level deck in the front part of the kennel but that can wait until I get a couple other projects finished up.  I'll also do some interior improvements in his shed before winter.

He's got good shade, ventilation, and a variety of shelter choices and places to hang out.  He's already established his pooping zone, which makes it easy for me to keep the kennel clean. 







And here's a couple pictures of my container garden taken today. It's been so wet this summer that I don't think about watering, but the heat from the last couple weeks has taken its toll on a few things. I've got to get those boxwoods cut back this winter, they are really getting out of control.

No comments: