Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Play time

It's been a few days since I posted anything, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy.   I always get a little manic before going out of town and I'm beginning to enter that phase, thinking that I must get everything done before our NY trip in August and England in September.  I have a lot of outdoor projects I need to get finished still.

Although I've been very busy lately, what I've been busy at isn't particularly photogenic or newsworthy--mostly painting, demolition, yard work, mowing, and clean up.  This morning was cool and the dogs were active outdoors so I took a few pics to share.  I'm happy to report that Playstation K9 is a hit and is getting a lot of use, both for play and just hanging out.

Toquima is here until Saturday.  He's having a good time and Maya is happy to have two boys vying for her attention.  She'd be happier if one of them was Trooper, but she's making do.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to see happy, well-cared-for doggies at play.

Anonymous said...

These are great photos! Looks like Patton and Maya are both pretty fond of eachother!

BudsBuddy said...

Maya seems to have quite a zest for life! It's always good to have a youngster around to remind you to have some fun everyday.